My Crafting Adventures

.



Wednesday 9 November 2011

Christmas is on it's way!

Well the silly season is fast approaching & I've been busy creating & making stock for the Christmas Fair's booked between now & the December 4th, seven in total...lots to do still!

                                          Thought I'd start by showing you a few of my makes.
This mini Noel bunting looks great hung over the fireplace or even a country dresser.

                                                     Santa Please Stop Fabric House - door hanger

                     Sleeps till Christmas Plaque - ideal for the little & big kids to count down to the big day

My next event is at Thornton Community Centre, Leicestershire for their annual Christmas Fair, I'm really looking forward to Saturday, as I'll be spending the day with a friend who makes wonderful muffins & cupcakes....photo to follow of the days stalls.

Have a wonderful day & a crafternoon for all you crafty people out there.

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment