My Crafting Adventures

.



Saturday 21 January 2012

Craft Swap

 I decided just recently to enter the Craft Swap being advertised by the Popular Crafts Magazine. The first one was a button swap and the brief was to design & make something button themed & to include a treat up to the value of £3.
My Swap partner was Mandie who sent me a lovely hand decorated box with lovely goodies inside, icluding buttons, flower sequins & glittery butterflies [just love glitter] Very pretty & pink.

                                                            Mandie's Pretty Button Swap for me



I decided I wanted to try making a button canvas & was very pleased with the results

                                                                What do you think?


I really enjoyed taking part & decided to enter the next one which was Owl themed. My partner was Louise from www.craftyguiderblog.com who sent me a lovely pink parcel consisting of a cute owl, beautiful crochet flower & ribbons. 


                                        My Owl & goodies from www.craftyguider.blog.com



My owl gift was a felt needle case, which I hand sewed & added polka dot fabric, buttons & ric-rac. My treat for Louise was a selection of buttons & lovely ribbon.

My owl Needle case for Louise.

I'm thoroughly enjoying these monthly craft swaps & just signing up for the next one, which is heart themed....mmm what shall I make for this one?





1 comment:

  1. Lovely gifts both sent and received!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete